sabato 22 marzo 2014

500+ tumblr followers gifts! :D

Hey everyone! :D

I haven't been very active lately, due SIFF and a busy real life. However, seen I got some free time, I decided to create a gift for my 500+ followers on tumblr.
Let's start with an animation pack, dedicated to my newest machinima: blackheart.

Here's the list:

  • blackheart1
  • blackheart2
  • blackheart3
  • blackheart6
  • blackheart10
  • blackheart11
  • blackheart12
  • blackheart13
  • blackheart14
  • blackheart15
  • blackheart16
  • blackheart19
  • blackheart20
  • blackheart24
  • blackheart27
  • blackheart27
  • blackheart28
  • blackheart29
  • blackheart30
  • tormentedsleep
see how they work here:



BONUS GIFT! :D

HEAVY ARTILLERY.

Accessories made by me (work as rings/earrings)

  • AK47

  • SPAS12

  • M60


  • MP5





Haven't you watched Blackheart yet?
Do it now! :)
(WARNING MATURE CONTENTS)






T.O.U.

  • do not reupload any of my creations on paysites,
  • do not claim my stuff as your own,
  • do not steal/clone my CC.
  • give credit when you use my stuff.