giovedì 21 novembre 2013

Payment time: a saucy set of poses compatible with poselist






"It has been a long night, and you wanna go home; but you're not gonna do that alone. She's with you. It doesn't matter anymore which words you've used to hook her up; now she's by your side, and you're leading her somewhere she's gonna like. 
It's not important if you'll do it on a chair, on a messy bed, in an expensive elevator or on the stairs of a lousy motel. For a couple of hours, she'll be your escape."

(I know I quite this blog for a while, don't blame me. I've been very busy with real life.)

Anyway, I'm glad to be back!
And I decided to share with your my first pose pack (Erm...not really first xD): Payment time.

These poses are poselist compatible, in case you might need them, I'll attach here everything :D



























SIDE NOTE: DO NOT STEAL MY CONTENTS AND PRETEND THEY ARE YOURS.